Mobido Inc. (“Mobido,” “our,” “we,” or “us”) is committed to helping people and organizations protect their intellectual property rights. Our users agree to our Terms of Service (“Terms”) by installing, accessing, or using our apps, services, features, software, or website (together, “Services”). Our Terms do not allow our users to violate someone else’s intellectual property rights when using our Services, including their copyrights and trademarks.
To report copyright infringement and request that Mobido remove any infringing content it is hosting (such as a Mobido user’s card picture, nickname, or tagline), please email a completed copyright infringement claim to firstname.lastname@example.org (including all of the information listed below). You can also mail a complete copyright infringement claim to Mobido’s copyright agent:
Attn: Mobido Copyright Agent
650B Fremont Ave #221
Los Altos, California 94024
United States of America
Before you report a claim of copyright infringement, you may want to send a message to the relevant Mobido user you believe may be infringing your copyright. You may be able to resolve the issue without contacting Mobido.
To report trademark infringement and request that Mobido remove any infringing content it is hosting, please email a complete trademark infringement claim to email@example.com (including all of the information listed below).
Before you report a claim of trademark infringement, you may want to send a message to the relevant Mobido user you believe may be infringing your trademark. You may be able to resolve the issue without contacting Mobido.
What to include in your copyright or trademark infringement claim to Mobido
Please include all of the following information when reporting a copyright or trademark infringement claim to Mobido:
- Your complete contact information (full name, mailing address, and phone number). Note that we regularly provide your contact information, including your name and email address (if provided), the name of your organization or client who owns the rights in question, and the content of your report to the person whose content you are reporting. You may wish to provide a professional or business email address where you can be reached.
- A description of the copyrighted work or trademark that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the content hosted on our Services that you claim infringes your copyright or trademark.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on our Services. The easiest way to do this is by flagging the card, message, or chat that includes infringing content. Be sure to include the provided flag reference number in your correspondence with Mobido.
- A declaration that:
- You have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted or trademarked content described above, in the manner you have complained of, is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
- The information in your claim is accurate; and
- You declare, under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright or trademark that is allegedly infringed.
- Your electronic signature or physical signature.